Benefits of joining the NZIHA
Become a Member of the NZIHA
- One of the most significant benefits of joining the NZIHA is the sense of belonging to an organization of professional inflatable hire businesses.
- Here are some of the main benefits of NZIHA membership:
- Access to a lively member only NZIHA Facebook discussion group.
- Access to numerous profit tips, strategies and ideas to help you increase cash flow, turnover and profits in your business and improve enjoyment and fun.
- Numerous safety tips.
- License to use the NZIHA logo on your website, business cards, flyers, vans, uniforms and other marketing materials – this will help you attract more customers because it’s a “TRUST BADGE”.
- Articles to help you transform your inflatable hire business.
- A listing on our national online bouncy castle directory and a valuable backlink (this helps to improve your Google rankings).
- A listing in our national online member’s directory and a valuable backlink (this helps with customer referral and networking).
- Discounts on insurance on your insurance of up to 30%
- Regular newsletter updates and alerts via email.
- A heavily discounted professional website for your business which includes SEO to get your website ranking high in the search engines.
- Low-cost SEO service to get your website to the top of Google for your local area.
- Access to essential documents and templates, e.g. risk assessments, disclaimers, terms and conditions of hire, method statements, safety cartoon sheets, etc.
- Free NZIHA stickers for your van.
- Access to various experts in the industry.
- A sense of belonging to an alliance, networking and connections to the inflatable and party hire industry and other like-minded people.
- Opportunities to buy and sell used inflatables and accessories from other members.
- Discounts with various manufacturers and businesses.
- Marketing tips to get more customers.
- Discounts on training courses, workshops and conferences.
- To provide an effective and efficient central source of information to both the public and the industry.
- To encourage excellent standards of working practice within the industry.
- To aid the public and other hire companies for sourcing an appropriate service provider.
- To provide a discussion forum for the interchange of ideas and developments within the industry.
- To add credibility to inflatable, hire businesses and allows them to voice views on issues affecting the industry to people who have a vested interest in ensuring that the industry goes from strength to strength.
- To provide regular training, workshops and conferences to inflatable hire business owners.
Objectives of the NZIHA